Mike Z stopped by the Dr. Sub Zero show yesterday, with plenty of beautifully vulgar talk to enjoy! They also played the newest build and showed off all the delicious new options in training mode! You can check them out directly in the video above (around the 41:00 mark) or look at the list of changes after the jump!
Current training mode added options:
– Input Display (List / Realtime Stick / Both)
– Select Button function (Save+Load State / Dummy Record+Playback / Both At Once)
– Dummy Action (Manual / Crouch / Jump)
– Blocking (Never / After First Hit / Always / First Hit Only / Random)
– Block Type (High / Low / All)
– Pushblock (Never / After Anywhere From 1 to 10 Blocked Hits)
– Pushblock How Often (Once / Always)
– Throw Tech (Never / Always / After First Hit / Random)
– Ground Tech (Never / Forward / Backward / Random Dir)
– Escape Infinite Combos (Never / After Anywhere From 1 to 10 Burstable Hits)
– Dummy Playback (Once / Repeat / As Reversal)
– Dummy Playback Side Correction: Choose whether the dummy recording is treated as relative directions (D,DB,B) or absolute directions (Down,Down-Left,Left) when the dummy changes sides.